Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hiya!!

Oh hey guys!

Long time no see!!

I am still on my weight loss quest. I actually managed to lose 50 kilos and was nearly finished but then I got slightly derailed when I broke up with my BF of 5 years, dabbled in online dating (yep, I went there!) and eventually starting a new romance- ie; eating out lots and being naughty!

I am now in a relationship with a really great guy but I managed to put on 15 kilos in 5 months!! So I am back for a little tune up and obviously a girl needs rewards along the way!

I just started a polyvore thing and I literally have no idea what I am doing!!

weightloss rewards



So, my BF, let's call him 'S' and I are both trying to lose weight. I asked him if he was interested in a friendly comp, which he is, and I am going to win just quietly... :) With that confidence I asked him if he cared to make it interesting... haha. I mentioned I wanted the bracelets above (on numerous occasions) and he said he might me one if I win. I decided I want them even if I don't win, so suggested we both just buy each other something when we reach our goal. Yay presents!!

I was then complaining about how many kgs I had to lose (he needs to lose 10) and how I wanted all the Tiffany bracelets and then he said he might get me incentives along the way. I am taking this to mean he will be getting me incentives along the way! Muhahaha. He then asked me how much I weighed (the blasphemy!), I didn't want to say (it was a number I care not to speak of) but he said how would he know when to give me my presents... Hmm fair enough. I spilled the beans and it sucked. haha.

I have been back on my plan for exactly one week today and have lost 4.6 kilos. In total I want to lose 16.9 kilos, so I still have another 12.3 kgs to go, but I am 27.22% of the way there (according to an app).

I got myself that bag last night on the eBay (lol) and decided I really shouldn't have purchased it, as I don't exactly need it, or have oodles of monies and I don't really deserve it (*sniff)... So I decided to gift it to myself as a reward. First it was going to be a reward simply for starting my diet again and surviving one week on plan... But when I weighed in this morning, I figured I am so close to 5 kilos, it can be for that too.

I feel pretty great on my diet- not sluggish, heaps of energy, less bloated, so it's all good!!! The detox at first was pretty awful- I ate a lot of naughty food. S likes to cook and was making me bacon and eggs, pancakes, french toast etc for breakfast and the dinners were pork belly and the like. Pork belly was my fave! haha. I had never had it before I met him.

Oh and another thing, if you follow me from the Vogue forum, I have started getting laser hair removal on my hoo-ha, underarms and chin. I am loving the results so far. My second appointment is coming up in about 2 weeks.

Anyway, that's it from me for now! I hope you are all well!!

xo

11 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you've started posting again :) congrats on losing so much weight! Sounds like you have a keeper there. Love the bracelets too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands down over the exclusive items made for your trendiness. Order for Leather Jackets for Men and Women, custom leather jackets online now.Tv Series Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no universal rule of thumb to reference while trying to determine when to replace your flooring. This depends on the type of flooring you need to be replaced, the quality of the materials which were used, the quality of the installation process, how you treated the flooring, and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our costs are very low that you can easily affort it. Now there is no need to take out a second mortgage on your home just to afford professional repairs. Our vision is to believe in honesty and giving our customers the best services. Our business is committed to our customers and their needs. Saving you money is part of our solution.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile...