Thursday, August 18, 2011

Things to do...

So, first things first I have to put all my fresh ideas on hold and at least do the things I already said I would do first.

1. Update on Milkshake Sugar Frosting for Hair. I took some photos but felt they turned out crappy... I noticed a few people had checked on my Milkshake posts, presumably to see what I thought, and I didn't even bother with the update! Oh the shame!

2. Update of my experience at Benefit BrowBar at Myer Melbourne. I have photos and they are fine... why didn't I update?! Pfft, who knows!!

3. Update on my weight loss... I made it to goal, I re-introduced certain food types (carbs) into my diet... But now that I am free as a Bird, I find myself on Struggle Street! Eeek!


Stay tuned!!!

♡Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart smile...