Wednesday, June 15, 2011

❤ My Shorty ❤

me wearing Shortys' cross

The funeral was held last Thursday. I am quite pleased with how it all came together.

In true Missy Style I managed to leave most of it to the last moment, but the Funeral Directors at Le Pine were very patient- as you would expect.

This photo was found when my sister cleaned Shorty's flat... It was the only photo he had and it is of me and him when I was a tiny tot and I think it really summed up our relationship to perfection... so much so, that I rang the memorial booklet people right away to see if I could get it put in the booklet last minute. The booklets were just about to be printed, but they held them back and waited for me to email them the picture to add to it. Aw ❤




♡Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart smile...