Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The promise of pets....

As I promised in my very first post EVER, pictures of my pets... my darlings... my little baby boys...


Smokey Joe (Smokey), the King of the house, or so he likes to think...
He just celebrated the big 1-0 on the 1st of Feb! 

 Next up is Dino...
Some of his nicknames include but are not limited to; The Dean-ster,  Dinominator, Deany, Deany-weener, etc

And then there's Bender
Also known as Bend, Bendy, Bendy-Wendy, Bender-bear, Blender (for some reason)

And, last... but by no means least, my sweet darling Bindi... who is no longer with us :(

R.I.P my sweet little Angel

*sigh... I get sad thinking about my poor little guy, taken too soon. And just watching Bender grieve for his best friend and brother just made it all the more sad... and this is the last photo I ever took of him.

The silver lining, not that there really is any, is that Smokey has stepped up to the plate and is now a lot nicer to Bender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my heart smile...