Monday, June 4, 2012

Latest Acquisitions: Pet Edition


Hi Lovelies!

I hope you all have a nice weekend. Mine wasn’t too bad. Spent most of it just lazying away. Sweet.
Just thought I’d give y’all some recent purchase updates for my pooch.  

I love ALDI! I got this heated pet bed for Dino and his arthritic back legs. It was only $50 and it's very spacious! Best bit though? Unlike his Kennel, he is actually using it! PRICELESS!! 


Dodgy Picture, or what?!
Sensitive Dog Wash and a Chamois from a cute brand available at Coles New World. 
I gave Dino a bath on Saturday and we can report that the wash works. haha. Luckily there was a bit of sun on Saturday, so what the Chamois missed, Dino Sun baked dry.

Also, as a side note: I am kind of going through a mini-1/3 life-crisis (I am nearly thirty FFS) and have gone a bit mad on anti-aging prods. Like, I mean I have gone mad. 

Oh and in other fun news. I purchased a deal for some Mink Eyelash Extensions... I don't really need them, but that doesn't stop me wanting them *cheesy grin* The deal I got was $49 and includes one refill... Valued at $230. I just figure it will be a bit of fun and it's close to where I live. 



♡Missy

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, heated pet bed! I better not let Milly see that, she will be upset she isnt getting one!

    I'm getting closer to 30 and leaning toward anti ageing products too! Why do they all cost so much more than normal products?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I bought that bed too, in the day I ventured in for those mini pots & came out with a whole lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww lucky Dino! I bet he is feeling very spoilt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Aldi too! Great specials!

    Wish I had of seen the bed, would have gotten one for my pup with bad knees! Oh well they usually re-do them.

    haha I don't think you need to worry about the anti-aging just yet..

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Aldi! I need to get in there and see if they have any of those pet beds left, my cats would love em!!!

    you know whats an awesome cheap good for you thing to fight wrinkles? rosehip oil! so simple but it's supposed to be good (well fingers crossed cos I've been using it and I'm scared of wrinkles) hehe
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile...