Friday, May 27, 2011

A, B, C of me!

I have seen this quiz popping up everywhere, so thought I'd give it a whirl!

A. Age: 28...
B. Bed size: Only a double and I am in dire need of a new mattress... but if I get a new mattress I want at least a Queen, which will mean saying goodbye to my trusty bedframe, of which I have the matching side tables and tallboy... Dilemmas!
C. Chore you hate: Um... easier question would be chore I love? None! ha! Possibly my most hated would be dishes- someone else’s' dishes specifically, especially if they have been "soaking" and the water is no longer hot and you have no idea what your hands are about to be submerged in... yuk.
D. Day: My favourite day has always been Thursday... I don't really know why. A better choice would be Saturday... you have usually had a sleep in (if you work mon-fri, which I do) and you can do whatever you like, as Sunday is a sleep in too... but no, I like Thursdays.
E. Essential start to your day: Pressing snooze!
F. Favourite colour: Pink!
G. Gold or Silver: Gold mainly.
H. Height: 168 or 169cms.
I. Instruments: Is voice included? I love singing... I have dabbled with violin (when I was a preppy) and also the Sax (in about year 9, but stopped because my school wanted me to join the Junior Band and I was waaay older then all of the junior band members and less experienced, so NO, I quit!).
J. Job title: Technically "Legal Secretary/Clerk" but I also have my own endeavours, so I’d prefer "Entrepreneur" thank you!
K. Kids: Nup... But I have 3 fur-babies (2 cats and a dog). I also live with  2 nephews (8 and 10) and have been an active part of their lives... Example; I was my sisters birthing partner for one of my nephews; the Hospital even put my name on the door! How cute is that?!
L. Live: Melbourne, Bayside!
M. Mum’s name: Rhonda, Rhondies, R-J, Mummsy.
N. Nicknames: Missy, Ris, Little Doll.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None... thankfully!
P. Pet peeve: I guess just basic disrespect... People can be so rude!
Q. Quote from a movie: From Clueless: Dionne: Hello? There was a stop sign. Cher: I totally paused.
R. Right or left handed: Right handed, but I eat like a lefty... It drives my mum and sister bonkers!
S. Siblings: 2 younger and 7 older.
T. Time you wake up: 7:30 ish...
U. Underwear: I adore cute underwear. I usually go for pink and today is no exception.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Red capsicum. Yukky.
W. What makes you run late: Hmm, I have nothing and no one to blame but myself.
X.  X-Rays you’ve had: Usual dentist ones, ankle and more recently my elbow after a fall at a health retreat- thankfully it wasn't broken!
Y. Yummy food you make: I don't really cook... I would LOVE to be able to make some desserts... After I finish my weight loss thing I really want to give cooking a chance. But our oven is broken ATM, and we have resorted to borrowing Mums' convection oven!
Z. Zoo: I do enjoy seeing the animals... but it makes me sad.

♡Missy

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I didn't want to post this on any of your other posts because it would be so inappropriate but you won my little giveaway :) Congrats. Drop me a line at ubazdar@gmail.com with your shipping details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa wait. Do you really have 9 siblings?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my heart smile...